HireImm Enterprise LTD. is a licensed recruitment agency with more than 3 years of experience.
We help Canadian employers find temporary staff and bring qualified foreign workers to fill their labour needs.
HireImm has a team of specialists in local and international recruitment. We also work with Licensed Immigration Professionals certified by the ICCRC.
We are based in Vancouver and are licensed as an authorized recruitment agency in every Canadian province and territory. We offer services in English, Persian, Chinese and French.
OUR RECRUITMENT NETWORK
We have formed a network of specialized agencies that allow us to source workers from different cultural and professional backgrounds.
We strive to match our clients’ requirements by working closely with the members of our agency network. HireImm recruits qualified, highly experienced, and hard-working employees. We seek committed candidates who can adapt to the Canadian workforce and drastically reduce our clients’ turnover rates.
HireImm helps Canadian companies hire seasonal or year-round, low-skilled or high-skilled foreign staff.
We serve various industries such as hospitality, food processing and service, warehousing, construction, IT, automotive, agriculture, mining, cleaning, manufacturing and electricity.
We are so confident in our services and clients’ satisfaction that we offer a 3-month performance guarantee.
OUR COMPLETE PROCESS
From start to end HireImm manages the whole staffing process:
- We identify the employer’s labour needs such as education, experience, language requirements (English, French or other) and employment length for the open positions.
- Our network of agencies seeks candidates who fit the profile and present us with several options.
- We filter and interview candidates and make sure they will be able to perform the duties.
- We present our candidates to our clients who will have the opportunity to interview them via videoconference.
- We handle the LMIA application and represent our clients with the Canadian Government.
- Our allied certified consultation companies expertly handle foreign worker’s immigration applications (work permit and travel visa).
- If needed, we also offer guidance on booking airline tickets, health, accommodation, and relocation services.
- If required, we provide companies and new employees with orientations to adapt quickly to their job in Canada.