HireImm Enterprise LTD. is a licensed recruitment agency helping Canadian employers find qualified temporary and foreign staff to fill their labour shortages.
At HireImm, we understand that Canadian employers need a reliable and stable workforce to maintain sustainable economic growth.
Our team has a wealth of experience sourcing the right temporary and foreign workers for Canadian companies struggling with labour shortages and a high employee turnover rate.
Our recruitment process focuses on the employer’s labour needs. Whether they require year-round or seasonal workers, we can help employers find the right staff for their company.
HOW DOES WE ASSIST EMPLOYERS?
SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT OF SUITABLE TEMPORARY AND FOREIGN WORKERS
- Assessment of the company’s temporary and/or foreign staffing requirements: We consult with employers and their staff to fully understand the position’s requirements and design a recruitment plan.
- Recruitment through our worldwide agency network: Once we establish the employer-specific requirements. We send job orders to the members of our agency network to begin searching for the best candidates.
- Selection process: Our agency network and our recruitment team thoroughly check references and have in-depth video interviews with potential candidates.
- Language evaluation: We test the candidate’s language skills (English and/or French) as required for the position.
- Document verification: We do all the necessary checks to guarantee the accuracy of resumes and credentials.
- Comprehensive individual dossiers: These include references, education and training certificates, diplomas and past work experience gathered for each worker.
- Qualified candidates’ portfolios to the employer: We will provide the candidates’ resumes after they are checked and selected, allowing employers to choose from the best profiles.
- Employer’s interview with selected candidates: Either in person or via video conference, employers will have the opportunity to meet the final candidates and select the one(s) they want to hire.
ASSISTANCE AND REPRESENTATION WITH THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT
- Complete assistance: Our team guides our clients’ companies and staff throughout the recruitment, application, and arrival process. Workvantage reviews all application forms to avoid errors and omissions.
- Process Preparation: Our case specialists can assess all legal requirements to hire temporary and foreign workers, such as selecting the National Occupation Classification (NOC), wage rates, air transport, accommodation responsibilities, etc.
- LMIA Assistance and Representation: Once the company has selected the candidates, we help prepare a solid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application. Canadian employers need LMIA approval to hire foreign workers. Workvantage ensures all requirements are met (salaries, labour conditions, advertising, etc.) under the Canadian Government’s guidelines.
- Recruitment Efforts: We advertise on our clients’ behalf through the Government Job Bank and many free and paid alternatives to comply with the federal and provincial requirements.
- Representation Services: We act as authorized third parties and represent our clients before ESDC (Service Canada), minimizing the burden of having to deal with the Government
- Foreign Workers Visa Guidance: Once Service Canada issues a positive LMIA. Workvantage will refer our candidates to a certified Immigration consultant who will work on their work permit applications. This ensures that professional applications will be presented to minimize the possibility of a refusal.
Hireimm assists Canadian companies and employees by providing helpful information after the selection process:
- We offer Information sessions to foreign workers before departure from their country of residence.
- We can provide orientation regarding the local health system, labour and employment laws, taxes, public transport, Canadian banking, local organizations working with immigrants, weather, SIN cards, etc.
- We can assist Employers with airline ticket booking.
- We can inform our clients about accommodation and relocation services.
- We can offer customized training arrangements to candidates before or after their arrival in Canada (if required).
- We can provide Permanent Residence Consultation for Foreign Workers to enhance their loyalty and commitment to their new position (if applicable).
If you are a company searching for hiring temporary or foreign workers, please fill out the form below to get a free assessment.
We are always glad to help Canadian businesses address their labour shortages with qualified staff.