Are you passionate about working on the upcoming film, television and advertising projects?
You are an experienced Lighting / LookDev professional with industry experience in film, commercials, and/or TV. Your keen eye for lighting photorealistic and stylized shots makes you stand out. Combined with your artistic skills and technical knowledge in shading, you know how to successfully take an asset through the entire LookDev process. You thrive in an environment where you have the freedom to leverage all aspects of our feature-film level pipeline to get assets and shots to the final. Lastly, you are a superb communicator who can give and receive feedback and apply it to your work.
- Light, shade, and render assets and shots. Take an asset or shot to a final quality hitting all notes.
- Ensure shots meet rendering requirements.
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time.
- Collaborate with other artists to share knowledge and techniques.
- Make corrections and adjustments requested by the supervisor.
- 5+ years of Lighting/LookDev experience in commercials, film, or TV
- Skilled in using platforms including Houdini, Maya, Mantra, Redshift, Mari, Substance, and Nuke
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to take direction positively and work well within a team
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline
- Solid understanding of look development fundamentals and tools
- Good understanding of Colour/Lighting
- Good understanding of physically plausible rendering
- Understanding of rendering efficiency, providing assets to effectively work within the different shot requirements